Credit and Collections Clerk
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Credit and Collections Clerk and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is an 18-month contract located in Scarborough, ON to start immediately.
As the Credit and Collections Clerk, you will be responsible for:
- Regular follow-up on a portfolio of accounts;
- Responding to inquiries - both internal and external customers on a timely and professional basis;
- Reconcile payments to contracts and invoices for prepayments;
- Identify clear small balance adjustments;
- Reconcile accounts as requested;
- AFDA identification; and,
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in a credit & collection role;
- Highly organized and results driven;
- Intermediate Excel skills;
- Post-secondary education;
- Ability to work closely with others as well as independently;
- Ability to communicate in a timely and professional manner with all levels both internally and externally;
- Bilingual (English/French) an asset;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Ability to learn and use a variety of computer programs and software;
- Industry experience an asset; and,
- Accounting experience an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.