Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Understanding end-to-end finance-related workflows;
- Gathering financial requirements and translate into team requirements;
- Working with the teams to develop workflows required to support financial requirements;
- Defining report specifications for development;
- Developing test scenarios;
- Supporting System Integration Testing scenarios related to finance;
- Working on Briefing Notes;
- Working with the Finance Department to align requirements; and,
- Working with the Finance Department to support Remuneration requirements and solutions.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- In-depth experience and understanding of Billing and Finance within the health sector;
- Experience working within complex system implementation projects; and,
- The ability to work with both clinical and technical groups.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.