Data Architect/Data Modeler
Eagle is currently seeking a Data Architect/Data Modeler. This is a nine (9) month, contract position scheduled to start in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working closely with project solution architects to design data services that are scalable, reliable and highly available to users;
- Defining and developing data standards, procedures, guidelines, policies and lifecycles that meet project’s strategic information requirements;
- Developing logical and physical data models to ensure adherence to sound data management principles and where possible the reuse of data;
- • Performing project data modeling activities, responsible for conceptual, logical, and physical schemas and performing throughput and capacity analysis;
- • Consulting, reviewing, and approving project database changes and advising developers with best practices and patterns;
- Providing end-to-end vision and knowledge to the project to help better design from a data perspective;
- Providing guidance and basic principles to projects to assist efficient management of data assets;
- Implementing and overseeing enterprise data governance and data management program;
- Establishing and overseeing basic data modeling principles;
- Developing project strategies for data acquisitions, archive recovery, and implementation of a database;
- Performing database tuning and optimization and providing suggestions on database performance improvement to the project;
- Translating technical concepts into costs and risks to the business, adjust technology strategy and tactical efforts to meet project objectives;
- Providing expertise, guidance and consultation regarding the physical storage, movement and presentation of data for projects and the organization;
- Utilizing industry & competitive knowledge to apply the most current and appropriate ideas in a forward-looking manner to support the business; and
- Providing leadership and direction to a team of database developers to ensure technical requirements are met.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five (5) years’ experience as a Data Architect;
- Current knowledge of industry trends and technology advancements in data management;
- Experience in design complex event driven data models; and
- Experience designing for large scale, highly available, fault tolerant data management systems in a dynamic environment.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.