Eagle is currently seeking a Scrum Master for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Planning, leading, organizing, and motivating agile project teams to achieve a high level of performance and quality in delivering products that provide exceptional business value to stakeholders;
- Managing several concurrent high visibility projects using Agile methods in a fast-paced environment that may cross multiple business divisions;
- Ensuring the team adheres to Scrum theory, practice, and principles;
- Facilitating Agile meetings and events including daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo (with the Product Owner), and retrospective meetings as needed;
- Engaging in business analysis, user experience, and technical conversations across platforms and multiple levels of influence;
- Communicating and reporting team progress, status updates, product demos, and accomplishments ensuring transparency of progress and outcomes;
- Working closely with the product owner to ensure a healthy backlog is created and maintained/refined with a mindset of Agile development;
- Assisting in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work;
- Leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work;
- Mentoring and developing team members;
- Playing a consultative role to help put in place the appropriate people, process, and tools and coaching members of the team as needed to optimize the efficiency of the project team;
- Embracing change, influence, and coach team members on agile principles and practices; and,
- Collaborating with other Scrum Masters to facilitate increasing maturity and effectiveness in the application of Agile principles across the organization.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Previous experience as a Scrum Master;
- Strong background in Agile; and,
- Excellent communication skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.