Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a BRE Engineer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a long-term contract located in Mississauga, ON to start in April.
Business Rules Engine Software Engineer will be responsible for producing decision management solutions in support of multiple health programs. As a part of the Business Rules engineering and Salesforce software engineering team, you will be responsible for integrating Salesforce with a business rule engine.
As the BRE Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- SFDC integration with business rule engine through configuration and development using InRule (irAuthor, irVerify, server, Rule Execution Services, Catalog Services, SDK, etc.)
- Design effective rule strategies to identify and provide solutions for customers
- Develop and implement rule changes in an agile environment
- Validate rule changes against transactions data and ensure quality is enforced
- Rule authoring, harvesting, and design guidelines
- Rule execution modeling and optimization
- Testing, performance tuning, and logging approaches
- Rule application management and deployment
What we’re looking for:
- 4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience. Master’s in business or engineering is a plus.
- 3+ years of software engineering experience
- 1+ years current knowledge and experience with a Business Rules Engine
- 2+ years of experience with another software framework such as Java/J2EE or SFDC
- Strong knowledge and experience with Agile Best Practices / Scrum methodologies
- Knowledge of SFDC Health Cloud, Community Cloud Preferred.
- Ability to interface with internal and external customers at the executive level
- Prior experience working in Healthcare is a plus
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.