Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Conversion Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a long-term contract located in Mississauga, ON to start in April.
The Conversion Analyst is a technical resource that serves as a liaison between the business and development team to support system and data migration projects. The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong communication skills both verbally and written. They will have an ability to analyze and distill complex business needs into business requirements and conversion data mapping. They will work closely with business SMEs, Project Manager/Scrum Master and development team to design, develop and deliver program and data migration solutions.
As the Conversion Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Work with a cross-functional team to define program and data migration strategies for large complex system transformation projects
- Work with business and technical teams to determine impacts to systems and business processes based on data migration strategies
- Create a source-to-target mapping, and specifying transformation requirements to move data from legacy systems to the new system
- Ensure that security, availability, confidentiality, and data privacy policies and controls are adhered to as it relates to supporting program and data migrations
- Work with data migration scrum team to design, build and test data migration scripts
- Perform data validation pre and post data migration
- Monitor Data Integrity
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce; Certifications are a plus
What we’re looking for:
- 4-year degree in computer science or accounting or related field or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of experience in designing, building, and implementing business solutions using information technology. Significant experience in business analysis, requirements definition, and deployment of business requirements to information systems.
- 5+ years experience in business analysis, requirements definition, building systems solutions and deployment of business requirements to information systems.
- 5+ years experience with SDLC in an Agile environment
- 3+ years of data mapping/data migration requirements gathering experience
- 3+ years of Salesforce experience
- Experience with at least 2 or more major system migration projects that involved moving data from old system to new system
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Must maintain sufficient business and technical expertise to be comfortable communicating business and technical requirements with a wide audience
- Strong analytical/problem-solving experience to deal with complex business problems. This includes risk definition, establishing quality control and implementation of end-to-end solutions.
- Detailed oriented, highly collaborative and persistent in the face of obstacles or challenges
- In-depth knowledge of Application administration; security, standard/custom objects, reports/dashboards, and release management and sandbox environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including but not limited to facilitating meetings both in person and virtual settings as well as strong presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively produce requirements documents and functional documents.
- Salesforce Administrator or Developer certification
- Salesforce Configuration and Implementation experience
- Prior experience with Atlassian suite of tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- Competent in integration planning, dependency management, and business process mapping and process modeling
- Encompass project management skills including time management, organization, and prioritization
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.