Lead Software Engineer
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Lead Software Engineer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a long-term contract located in Mississauga, ON to start in April.
The Lead Software Engineer drives the delivery of timely, relevant and value-added business solutions across the organization. Lead a team of approximately 3-5 software engineers through business requirements understanding, agile build and unit test and ongoing support of innovative solutions. A key to success is the ability to maximize the capabilities of the SFDC platform/ecosystem, and on occasion enhancing them through custom development.
As the Lead Software Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Plans, coordinates, supervises activities related to the design, development, implementation of SFDC solutions. Manages software engineers supporting different products or lines of businesses. Develops, distributes, supports, enforces, and integrates best practices and technology standards across the organization. Hands-on development in SFDC platform on a daily basis.
- Review deliverables and status reports of team members; provide recommendations and address issues as appropriate
- Effectively apply best practices and methodologies; enforce project standards according to Salesforce best practices
- Lead project and engagement reviews as well as other business reviews and updates
- Ensure quality assurance, data governance, and standard procedures are adhered to
- Demonstrate the Company’s Core and Growth Values in the performance of all job functions
- Knowledge of estimating, designing and developing software components
- Respond professionally in all situations
- Critical thinking. Ability to start with why
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task
- Strong communication skills in the English language
- Ability to collaborate with customers and vendors
- Ability to work on critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Commitment to McKesson’s ICARE and ILEAD
What we’re looking for:
- 4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience. Master’s in business or engineering is a plus and ITIL certifications is a plus;
- 3+ years of software engineering experience and demonstrated leadership skills
- 5+ years current knowledge and experience with Salesforce (SFDC) or 5+ years of experience with another software framework such as Java/J2EE with 2 years of SFDC
- Strong knowledge and experience with Agile Best Practices / Scrum methodologies
- Salesforce Developer 1 and 2 Certification
- Knowledge of Health Cloud, Community Cloud Preferred.
- Ability to interface with internal and external customers at the executive level
- Prior experience working in Healthcare is a plus; and,
- Business Rules engine experience Preferred
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.