Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst for a three (3) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working with the QM and client teams to review requirements, define test plans, test cases, plan execution, execute tests, defects filing and create test reports. Test case documents including test plans, test cases, test data, test results, defects recorded in bug tracking tool and test reports;
- Creating or modifying test plan, test cases, and test reports;
- Planning and executing software tests, recording results, communicating with project manager test progress, participate in defect triaging and mentor less experience testers;
- Providing written reports on work completed;
- Mentoring less experienced testers and coordinate their work;
- Participating on defects review/triaging; and,
- Escalating to the QM Test Manager any road blocks to complete assignments when needed.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Work experience with software quality control concepts and practices;
- The ability to create, update, and review test documentation;
- Knowledgeable of defect resolution processes and practices;
- Work experience with test case management, requirements, and defect tracking tools;
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Troubleshooting skills on windows OS, web, and client/server applications;
- Experience with backend and API testing and related test tools;
- The ability to create tests, plan, and coordinate load and system integration tests;
- Familiarity with mentoring junior testers / co-op students;
- The ability to communicate effectively with Developers, Business Analysts, less experienced Testers, and Project Managers; and,
- Experience with HL7 messages, health care information systems and workflows is a plus.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.