Senior Data Integration Engineer
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Senior Data Integration Engineer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a long-term contract located in Mississauga, ON to start in April.
The Senior Data Integration Engineer will design and develop real-time interfaces between internal and external systems in a combination of cloud and on-premise platforms. They will participate in developing integration strategy, architecture, and frameworks for the organization. This role will have great communication skills working in close collaboration with IT and business stakeholders to provide integration solutions. They will evaluate the product owner's backlog of requirements to design and develop business solutions using Agile methodology. This role requires deep knowledge and experience in API best practices to select the most appropriate integration tool, process, and method to meet the enterprise and business needs.
As the Senior Data Integration Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Design and Develop solutions utilizing Integration Best Practices;
- Provide day to day support and technical expertise to other engineers and stakeholders;
- Provide strategy, architecture, design and automation options to increase efficiency and simplify integration across multiple platforms; and,
- Provide IT leadership by representing the integration team to IT and the business as well as mentoring other team members.
What we’re looking for:
- 4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience;
- ITIL certifications a plus;
- 6+ years' experience in programming on enterprise or department servers or systems;
- 5 or more years of related experience in software design and development;
- 5 or more years working with integration of data across disparate platforms and applications;
- Demonstrated experience creating reusable, standard APIs for real-time integration;
- Experienced in MuleSoft and/or Java web services for integration between applications;
- Fluent in RESTFul web services using JSON;
- Experienced in interfacing data between a mix of Cloud and on Prem applications and data stores;
- Create and enforce programming standards and techniques across the organization;
- Ability to function productively on multiple project teams simultaneously;
- Ability to work independently without any supervision;
- Experienced working in a high paced environment and ability to work effectively under pressure/stressful conditions to meet tight deadlines;
- Familiar with Java, Python, SQL or SOQL;
- Ability to work well in a team and interact effectively, including the ability to mentor and provide leadership to other engineers;
- Ability to provide a level of effort estimates and to perform tasks within the estimated level of effort and schedule;
- Excellent oral and written communications skills;
- Experience working in a healthcare environment preferred;
- Knowledge of Salesforce integration a plus; and,
- Knowledge of ITIL is an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.