Technical Product Owner
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Technical Product Owner and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a long-term contract located in Mississauga, ON to start in April.
As a Technical Product Owner, you will be the formative product expert and have a key role in implementing Life Sciences Technology solutions by eliciting, documenting and prioritizing user stories and contributing to product roadmaps. You will collaborate with business product managers, UX designers, engineers, and other stakeholders to determine requirements that are transformative and configurable for product development.
As the Technical Product Owner, you will be responsible for:
- Work with an agile development team to deliver great products and services for our customers;
- Know our products and contribute a genuine passion and enthusiasm for our mission;
- Build relationships with various stakeholders including business product management, customer success, operations and engineering functions to understand business strategies and objectives and how they relate to product enhancement;
- Collaborate with software engineers and software architects to breakdown business needs into software requirements;
- Help build product road maps and manage the product backlog to balance the needs of multiple stakeholders;
- Work with the scrum team to complete release planning, sprint planning, backlog grooming;
- Write and groom user stories with business and engineering team to ensure the software requirements are satisfied;
- Work with multiple scrum teams to manage dependencies among the broader product portfolio;
- Be responsible for final approval of features before acceptance into production;
- Support resolution for issues that arise in testing or production; and,
- Promote continuous improvement and creativity.
What we’re looking for:
- 4-year College Degree or Foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or equivalent experience;
- 3+ years of experience working as a business analyst or in product management (preferably as a product owner);
- Experience with Jira to manage product roadmap and backlog;
- Experience working directly with technology teams as a product owner;
- Experience defining and documenting product requirements into small, well-articulated deliverables;
- Experience with SAFe, Lean, and Agile software development;
- Prior healthcare experience preferred;
- Prior experience with Salesforce Health Cloud preferred;
- Prepared, self-directed, organized and responsible;
- Collaborative and humble decision-maker;
- Good at sorting through ambiguity;
- Comfortable presenting to groups and demoing working software;
- Goal and detail orientated; and,
- Excellent written and face-to-face communicator.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.