Eagle is currently seeking a Server Administrator. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing operational and analytics BI applications to field services managers, technicians and office employees;
- Ensuring all applications must be migrated from local team servers supported to IT supported environment; and,
- Ensuring the consultant will be doing the planning, configuration, sanity check and communication of the applications migration to new environment with the help and advice of WFM team;
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Fluent in both French and English;
- Five (5) years’ experience as SR;
- Strong experience administrating Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Windows Server as DBA and system administrator;
- Strong experience in Web applications configuration and deployment on IIS and TomCAT;
- Experience in both data warehouse and OLTP databases architecture server migration;
- Ability to be proactive and autonomous on finding best application migration approach and action it end to end;
- Experience in planning and communicating migrates the applications in a transparent manner for the users with clear communications and providing support;
- Curiosity and organization when questioning team members and documenting new implementation;
- Responsibility and integrity to understand and respect the company’s security rules and information technology usage;
- Ability to be critical and analysis oriented to find used and unused application/data information and recommend solution and best practice for short, mid and long terms;
- Strong SQL programming experience (an asset);
- Programming knowledge on ASP, VB.NET, C# and JAVA in a Web environment (an asset);
- Experience with Microsoft SSIS and SSAS (an asset);
- Experience with SAS EG and SAS environment (an asset); and,
- Experience using Microsoft Word and Excel (an asset);
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.