Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Senior Program Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Program Manager. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Understanding a combination of targets assigned to each partner stream such as community-level targets, functional-milestone targets, financial spend and compliance targets;
- Owning monthly and quarterly financial commitments and balancing activity schedules when funding changes, more funding becomes available, or financial pressures arise;
- Analyzing financial impacts of updates to forecasts against targets, identifying opportunities, risks, and determining appropriate adjustments within your master schedule and budget;
- Developing delivery levers to speed up or slow down delivery, in response to changes in funding availability;
- Responding to requests to adjust spend, scope or by driving appropriate trade-off decisions and then working with individual project managers to quickly execute on the decisions;
- Leading weekly leadership forums across multiple vendor and partner streams and leveraging the forums to drive required decisions across external and internal functional stakeholder leaders; and,
- Owning a complex weave of interconnected budgets and schedules including different functional areas including internal and external companies.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Demonstrated ability to process both detailed variables, and broad strategic decisions to adjust program schedules at the correct level, understand the implications of changes in one part of a schedule, and adjust the other parts of the schedule appropriately;
- Demonstrated stakeholder facilitation skills, with specific experience in driving decision-making;
- Experience with strategic plan development and implementation;
- Ability to balance shifting priorities in a fast-paced and complex environment;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to work independently, anticipate requirements and remove roadblocks;
- Previous successes in analyzing complex business changes and recommending solutions strategies and policy directions to senior management as well as external parties;
- Solid understanding of financial budget management, including forecasting and compliance;
- Advanced knowledge of SharePoint, MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint;
- Partner management experience (an asset);
- University or College degree (an asset);
- Project Management Professional designation (an asset);
- Experience in budgeting management, including forecasting, management of financial transactions such as accruals and financial compliance (an asset);
- Team lead or indirect lead experience (an asset); and.
- Five (5) years of experience in a similar role (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.