Eagle is currently seeking a Technical Analyst for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- The administration and maintenance of the Electronic Document Management (EDM) System and assigned servers, including upgrades, new installations, security requirements, backups, disaster recovery plan, system reporting, and EDM User access;
- Ensuring the EDM System meets the business, regulatory, and security requirements as established by the Company;
- Ensuring licensing for the EDM System is current, received, filed, and tracked within the tracking system;
- Assisting the Manager with the planning, and direction of the EDM System;
- Providing technical support and stewardship related to the area of responsibility;
- Ensuring the EDM System and other assigned servers are operational and accessible; and,
- Providing the Manager regular status reporting and communications.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Diploma or Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a comparable field;
- Ten (10) years’ relevant experience;
- Proficiency with Microsoft and SQL Server;
- Previous experience in the domain of the pipeline or EPC industry would be an asset;
- Five (5) years working experience with MS Windows Server;
- Four (4) years working experience designing, developing, and customizing applications using software vendor APIs;
- Two (2) years of experience customizing and developing EDM applications, AutoCAD, and other CAD application software; and,
- Working experience managing and maintaining the data integrity of database applications or as an Oracle Database Administrator would be an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.