Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Senior Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Fredericton, NB to start in April.
Our client is looking for an experienced Senior. BA/ MC in the Office 365 Space/ SharePoint with the ability to roll up sleeves and implement Solutions for the Business
Execution, Implementation guy. Hands-on resource with experience integrating specific 0365 Applications (ex-Flows and Forms) and integrating them with 3rd party Applications (SAP) to create a solution that meets a business need – Successful candidate should have experience configuring the flow of data between 0365 and SAP and other Applications – not someone who conceptually knows how, but someone who has worked hands-on with making the data flow. Previous experience with SharePoint is key. Someone who has created 0365 Solutions who has done it before and was the lead on building and putting the solution into production.
What we’re looking for:
- University or College degree;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Establishes aggressive goals and drives for results; readily puts in extra time and effort; tackles problems and works to resolve them without delay; establishes high standards of performance. Ability to outline a strategy, execute strategic and tactical;
- Good managing your time and meeting deadlines;
- Team player motivated and committed, self-starter and a quick learner, confident, assertive, strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail, flexibility and ability to work in ambiguity and under pressure; and,
- Ability to influence team members without direct authority.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.