Big Data Engineer
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Big Data Engineers for six (6) month contract opportunities, scheduled to begin in April.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidates must have:
- A Bachelor's Degree;
- Experience with Streaming Data;
- Three plus (3+) years of demonstrated data engineering experience or development experience;
- Three plus (3+) years of experience with Big Data Technologies like Hadoop or Hive;
- Three plus (3+) years' experience in custom ETL design, implementation, and maintenance;
- Three (3) years’ experience with Software Development;
- One (1) year experience with Data Integration;
- Proficiency designing and implementing data models and data integration;
- Experience deploying Azure SQL Database, Azure Data Factory and well-acquainted with other Azure services including Azure Data Lake and Azure ML;
- Experience implementing REST API calls and authentication;
- Experience working with agile project management methodologies;
- Experience with Spark Programming (Azure Databricks preferable);
- Knowledge of Azure Cloud (Data Platform Technologies);
- Experience managing high volume, high traffic GDPR solutions build;
- SCALA a nice to have;
- Exceptional analytical skills, showing fluency in the use of tools such as MySQL and strong Python, Shell, Java, PHP, and T-SQL programming skills;
- Experience developing databases using SSIS packages, T-SQL, MSSQL, and MySQL scripts;
- Experience with the design, build, and maintain the business’s ETL pipeline and data warehouse; and,
- Expertise in data modeling and query performance tuning on SQL Server, MySQL, Redshift, Postgres or similar platforms.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.