Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for two (2) Financial Analysts and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in April.
As the Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Drive the Cost Optimization initiative forward by performing detailed cost reviews. This includes identifying, examining, and reporting high-risk areas of spending;
- Work with the Business Finance and Operations groups to identify and implement process and procedure improvements;
- Assist in developing and enhancing expense analysis and reporting across the company;
- Lead post-implementation project reviews and assessments;
- Responsible for the timely completion of complex account analysis and reconciliations;
- Prepare operating expense variance analysis;
- Provide general assistance with ad hoc work as necessary;
- Maintain report accuracy and relevance with regular updates of all report logic and format as business needs, processes & systems change; and,
- Work cross-functionally to assist in various financial and reporting requirements and decisions while ensuring that best practices of corporate standards and policies are complied with.
What we’re looking for:
- Accounting designation (CPA, CGA, CA, CMA) preferred but not required;
- Strong computer skills (Excel and Word);
- Expert in Financial Systems;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent written and communication skills;
- Excellent organization and time management skills;
- Ability to work well in both team and individual situations;
- Innovative team player who thrives on challenges; and,
- Ability to work within a dynamic fast-paced, work environment.
- Knowledge or one plus (1+) years of experience in the following would be an asset: ORACLE (1), ORACLE FINANCIALS (1), ORACLE FORMS (1), ORACLE REPORTS (1).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.