Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Sr. Desktop Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Desktop Analyst. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing through to resolution, incident and service request tickets in accordance with the incident/major incident management, request and problem processes;
- Detecting, recording, analyzing, diagnosing, and either resolving or escalating of tickets;
- Effectively interfacing between customers, internal support teams and tier 2/3 service providers;
- Ensuring that the appropriate escalation processes are followed in a timely manner, ensuring that high severity and priority incidents are managed according to those standards;
- Ensuring that customers are kept fully informed and up to date with the status of their incidents and requests;
- Ensuring that all records and documents are completed in an accurate, concise and articulate way including but not limited to incident and service request tickets;
- Interpreting technical or procedure manuals on behalf of non-technical customers and provides routine training in normal usage of services and systems;
- Performing troubleshooting and research toward the resolution of endpoint related problems;
- Assisting in analyzing techniques and procedures, including consulting with users to determine hardware, software and systems issues;
- Assisting with the creation, design, documentation, testing and modification of windows related issues;
- Overseeing on-site installation, support and troubleshooting;
- Evaluating the setup and deployment of computers, including the image, and security tools;
- Working to review changes and resolve configuration issues; and,
- Creating and maintaining documentation to assist other staff in areas of deployment and troubleshooting.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Hardware and software experience with PC’s, in a Microsoft Windows environment;
- Strong knowledge of Windows 10 and Windows Server would be considered an asset;
- Experience using troubleshooting tools, Wireshark and Perfmon;
- Experience with SCCM;
- Experience with security controls;
- Strong software skills including experience with installation and support;
- Basic AV-related functionality skills;
- Ability to be customer service oriented, detail oriented and have a focus on continuous improvement;
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, highly developed interpersonal skills and ability to set and prioritize work;
- Strong previous experience working in a service desk role providing IT support;
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills and ability to be self-sufficient;
- B.S. in computer science or equivalent (an asset); and,
- Certification as Microsoft Certified Professional, A+, or ITIL Foundation V3 in IT Service Management (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.