Quality and Performance Management
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Quality and Performance Management and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Mississauga, ON to start in April.
The role has been focused heavily on managing quality control and performance metrics in the production environment. For the new candidate coming in - the client wants to modify the position to incorporate some more Quality Management and Automation in the pre-production environment.
As the Quality and Performance Management, you will be responsible for:
- Monitor client's Web and Mobile applications;
- Analyze monitoring data and identify patterns and potential root cause using analytics;
- Document defects and performance issues and drive short-term application fixes and enhancements;
- Drive initiatives to improve the Quality and Performance of the applications;
- Build proactive Quality and Performance monitoring in pre-prod as part of CI/CD pipeline; and,
- Track and communicate results, share with internal partners when appropriate.
What we’re looking for:
- Proven experience in application monitoring using a variety of tools;
- Proven experience in synthetic monitoring (script creation and management, result in analysis and optimization);
- Experience with DynaTrace synthetic is an asset;
- Proven experience using DynaTrace suite of tools;
- DynaTrace Managed a strong asset;
- DynaTrace AppMon is essential;
- Adobe Analytics a nice to have; and,
- Experience in building Quality and Performance monitoring integration to a CI/CD pipeline using DynaTrace (Managed or AppMon) a very strong asset
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.