Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Documenting the functional and non-functional requirements for the project scope;
- Ensuring that requirements are elicited, documented, reflected in concept design, detailed design, testing cases, and final builds; and,
- Supporting the detailed cut over planning, data analysis, business analysis, detailed requirements gathering, functional specifications, and other supplementary project documents where necessary/required.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree or College Diploma;
- Seven plus (7+) years of direct work experience in a business analyst capacity, including all aspects of a project life cycle;
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience working within IT departments for large publicly traded oil and gas organizations;
- A background in Financial Planning processes;
- Demonstrated experience in developing business process that address the financial planning requirements;
- Demonstrated traceability of requirements through design, test, and final outcomes;
- Experience in delivering as a BA within a project delivery framework;
- Experience in soliciting project requirements from a variety of stakeholders;
- Clear, effective, and efficient business writing skills;
- Strong understanding of the Oil and Gas industry with specific experience working with business groups in EPC, Gas Operations, Health and Safety;
- Experience deconstructing large data sets into meaningful analysis;
- Experience mapping system dependencies, process flows, and the creation of prototype procedures;
- Adept at business case development;
- Above average skills in data modeling tools (i.e. Visio, MS Excel, database tools, PowerShell regular expressions);
- Skills with cost and benefit analysis;
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential;
- High attention to detail;
- The ability to handle a number of simultaneous priorities while demonstrating urgency and ownership to support project objectives;
- The ability to effectively identify, prioritize and track requirements through the project;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including relationship building and collaboration within a diverse, cross-functional team;
- The ability to write clearly and succinctly in technical and non-technical formats;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with exposure to large-scale systems;
- The ability to apply logic and reason to solve complex problems;
- The ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments; and,
- Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.