Learning and Development Adviser
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Learning and Development Adviser. This is a twenty-four (24) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Conducting needs assessments and facilitating design sessions with various stakeholders, subject matter experts and suppliers;
- Identifying the appropriate learning approach;
- Designing and developing storyboards, scripts, presentations, job aids, participant guides, eLearning modules and facilitator guides using best instructional design techniques and strategies;
- Co-creating content with various stakeholders; and,
- Evaluating the impact of solutions on learning transfer, organizational effectiveness, and performance results.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University or college degree in instructional design, adult education, learning technology, or related field;
- Two (2) years of progressive experience as a learning and development professional;
- Strong business acumen and understanding of the impact of learning solutions on overall organizational performance;
- Deep understanding of learning theories, principles, methods, and techniques relevant in the field of adult learning and instructional design and the ability to translate the theories into engaging and effective learning assets;
- High customer service orientation and excellent client-facing presence and confidence with ability for demonstrating a consultative approach;
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, eLearning authoring tools such as Storyline, Adobe Captivate, Camtasia, Adobe Creative Suite and Learning Management Systems;
- Proven innovative use of technology and ‘best in class’ design and development methodologies to provide effective learning solutions in a variety of delivery channels including instructor-led, virtual and online;
- Ability to plan and manage the work of subject matter experts in support of training development and delivery;
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced and time-critical environment;
- Advanced graphic and visual design skills;
- Excellent technical writing skills; and,
- Strong verbal skills in both English and French (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.