Senior Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for a three (3) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately. This opportunity is located in Penticton, BC.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting with an implementation of a Scheduling System; and,
- Performing all implementation duties from process mapping to training to Go Live.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience/expertise with Meditech Community Wide Scheduling;
- Project Management expertise;
- Change Management expertise; and,
- Experience in Health Care is preferred.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.