Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Web Developer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Vaughan, ON to start immediately.
As the Web Developer, you will be responsible for:
What we’re looking for:
- Proficient in C#, .NET Framework, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, and Web APIs
- Proficient in SQL (Design, Tuning, T-SQL), Entity Framework, ADO.NET
- Experience with Microsoft SQL 2016 and JSON in SQL
- Experience with Bootstrap
- Familiar with Azure Functions, Azure Storage Services, Azure SQL(PaaS) or Managed Instance
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- Solid understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle and Object Oriented Programming and Design
- At least 5 years of experience in web development
- Strong time management and organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraint of timelines
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
- Passionate about user experience
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a highly-integrated team
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.