Wireless Network Resource
Eagle is currently seeking a Wireless Network Resource for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Conducting a wireless network “heat mapping and roaming” survey at the Calgary office and (where appropriate/necessary) other remote locations for future analysis of access point deployment efficacy and remediation of gaps;
- Collaborating with the Windows 10 deployment team to stabilize the Cisco Anyconnect client to provide a better wireless experience for end users;
- Producing updated wireless documentation related to the architecture and security posture of each SSID;
- Rationalizing the number of SSIDs to strengthen the security posture and simplify operations;
- Deploying new redundant wireless controllers for the Calgary office;
- Deploying new redundant wireless controllers in the primary datacenter to provide FlexConnect to remote sites from the Data Center;
- Deploying new N+1 wireless controller in the secondary datacenter;
- Updating firmware of the existing wireless controllers and re-deploy them to one of the client's locations to replace the end of life/support controllers;
- Implementing FlexConnect technology for all remote site access points to meet the new HA and DR design requirements;
- Replacing any access points that cannot be configured with FlexConnect technology or are at the vendor’s end of life/support;
- Reconfiguring the network design for Data Center wireless controllers to improve resilience by providing redundant links and improve throughput by using both connected links for data;
- Installing licenses and upgrade the Cisco ISE to version 2.3; and,
- Evaluating the need for APEX licensing and installation to improve end user experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.