Business Specialist – Change Oversight Team
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Business Specialist – Change Oversight Team and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in Mississauga, ON to start immediately.
The Process & Change Management Group for Retail Operations & Intria is accountable for the overall change approach, roadmaps, and implementations of both internal and partner-led initiatives. As the Business Specialist, you will report on and monitor the end to end change request intake process, ensuring all established guidelines, processes and service levels are followed. You will manage the database of intakes, ensure accuracy and completeness of data, and make recommendations to management to improve internal processes. You will also perform QA on reports, look at the inputs to the reports and then create the reports.
As the Business Specialist – Change Oversight Team, you will be responsible for:
- Intake Process Management - Monitor the end to end change request intake process ensuring all established guidelines, processes and service levels are followed for all LOBs. Provide service and guidance to, all Third Party clients and internal clients. Review the content of each request for quality, accuracy, and details, including tracking of responses and following up on approvals.
- Develop and Sustain Reporting – Design and build high-quality reports for Management and key stakeholders to keep them informed of the status of the projects, communicate upcoming changes, and highlight risks or opportunities, leveraging strong Excel, SharePoint, and PowerPoint skills.
- Database Management - Develop and maintain SharePoint databases in order to support the ongoing needs of the department and its clients, ensuring data is accurate, complete and current by performing regular QA; and,
- Time Management and Accountability - Ability to meet very tight deadlines through effective prioritization. Ability to work independently with little direction in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
What we’re looking for:
- On the job and technical experience is key – more important than education
- Two (2) to four (4) years of relevant experience required;
- Excel – pie charts, graphs, basic formulas, V-lookups
- Demonstrated experience in reporting with strong Excel and PowerPoint Skills
- Strong SharePoint skills, including the ability to configure sites
- Previous Tableau experience would be an asset; and,
- Bilingual (English/French) would be an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.