Project Control Officer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Project Control Officer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in downtown, Toronto to start in April.
The main function of the Project Control Officer, PCO is to provide project support to staff, work on financial management and tracking, assist in general Project Management activities, and provide general administrative duties as needed. The PCO will we responsible for analyzing and summarizing the financial health of the project including tracking costs, expenditures, and budget.
As the Project Control Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Support the preparation of financial reports, such as actuals vs forecasts that summarize and forecast the project’s financial position. These will, in turn, be delivered and presented to project managers and executives;
- Support the month end close process (i.e., accruals, re-accruals, analysis, standard reporting) and help project managers appropriately forecast upcoming spend;
- Meet with project/program managers on a regular basis;
- Assist with the planning cycle (performed quarterly); and,
- Variety of additional responsibilities aligned with the project/portfolio.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience/education with two(2) to four (4) years of relevant experience;
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and reporting of financial data;
- Knowledge of Excel to work with reports (pivots);
- Possess a basic level of Project Management skills;
- Financial industry experience;
- Must be flexible and agile;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; and,
- Ability to build relationships with partners and helping them to translate financial information in a logical manner.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.