Intermediate Agile Tester
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Agile Tester. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Reviewing stories;
- Creating and executing acceptance and regression tests;
- Executing accessibility testing;
- Executing cross-browser and cross-platform testing including mobile;
- Opening bugs and following up until the bugs are fixed;
- Providing status updates to the PM or Scrum Master;
- Participating in all scrum team activities; and,
- Participating in test automation activities.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- One (1) plus years’ experience performing accessibility testing;
- One (1) plus years’ experience with JIRA and Zephyr;
- Experience working exclusively in an Agile/Scrum team environment in the last One (1) or more years;
- Experienced in testing web-based applications;
- Ability to create QA subtasks, tests, run test execution including test results and updating QA subtasks;
- Ability to verify that the website and mobile apps are WCAG 2.0 compliant at AA level;
- Automation testing experience with Selenium Webdriver, Selenium Grid, Xpath, Page Objects, Junit and TestNG;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work independently, but also as part of a scrum team and participate in all scrum ceremonies; and,
- Experience with GIT (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle