Business Intelligence Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Intelligence Specialist. This is a four (4) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working directly with team to build the foundation to move from CQM to DQM and current Power Cubes to Dynamic Cubes;
- Leveraging virtual cube technology; and,
- Assisting team with re-architecting existing data marts.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University degree in computer science or equivalent;
- Five (5) years of progressive information technology experience with BI Cognos Analytics including reporting, analysis, dashboard and scorecard;
- Advanced working experience with migration from Compatibility Query Model to Dynamic Query Mode and Interactivity;
- Working experience with Dynamic Cube capacity planning;
- Extensive experience with Star or Snowflake schema modeling;
- Advanced knowledge of and experience working with Cognos 11.1 Analytics, including Natural Language Processing;
- Working experience with Data Exploration, new feature Cognos 11.1;
- Experience with Java Scripting;
- Working knowledge of IBM Cognos BI product suite 11, Framework Manager, Transformer, Metric Studio, Metric Manager, Report Studio, including active reports and Analysis Studio;
- Working knowledge of the new features of Cognos 11.1 Analytics including Mapbox (GIS) and Storytelling;
- Experience in AODA compliancy;
- Strong leadership, planning, organizational and consulting skills; and,
- Ability to communicate effectively to technical and non-technical audiences.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.