Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Web Publisher and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in downtown, Toronto to start immediately.
As the Web Publisher, you will be responsible for:
- The CWR Works closely with other members of the Intranet team, business partners, and communication specialists to prepare and publish intranet content;
- Receives, analyzes, and formats content change requests for the intranet;
- Migrates content between publishing systems;
- Builds and edits web pages and uploads documents for the intranet using Microsoft SharePoint and other tools;
- Publish urgent news messages and manage escalations in a timely manner;
- Logs changes in a change request tracking system to catalog content change requests for audit purposes;
- Create production graphics for the intranet using Adobe Photoshop and other tools;
- Ensures design standards, editorial guidelines, and the translation policy are applied to all intranet content; escalates requests to team leads as required;
- Reviews own work for quality assurance prior to business partner review or publishing content.
- Review changes made by other Web Publishers for quality assurance;
- Lead small projects under the direction of the Intranet Publishing Manager, Senior Intranet Consultant, or Director, Corporate Intranet;
- Stays current on intranet best practices, initiatives, technology and enhancements to client’s intranet applications and tools; and,
- Understanding roadblocks.
What we’re looking for:
- University or College degree with three (3) to five (5) years of relevant experience;
- Understanding of Internet/Intranet techniques, design, and information architecture;
- Working knowledge of the following: Microsoft SharePoint, HTML, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and/or Dreamweaver;
- Strong written communication skills with proficiency in spelling and grammar;
- Expertise in dealing with clients and communications challenges;
- Working knowledge of French an asset but not required;
- Superior time management skills with the ability to juggle competing priorities and adhere to tight timelines;
- Highly customer-focused, with the desire to put the needs of the client first;
- This role manages high work volumes, tight deadlines, and confidential content;
- Attention to detail and mental concentration is required to ensure accuracy and correctness of information; and,
- Ability to multitask.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.