Front End Developers
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Front End Developers for six (6) month contract opportunities, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Building smooth, distinctive front-ends to applications that tie seamlessly into complex back-end structures while being capable of working across the stack, ensuring the large-scale business impact of the digital products being built and driving competitive advantage;
- Writing enterprise-class reusable, testable, and efficient code to build functional, usable front end interfaces;
- Writing scalable presentation-server code with associated server API tests;
- Writing documentation specific to developed APIs and component implementations;
- Providing production support that includes evaluate efforts, investigate cause and come up with solutions to address defects;
- Delivering best-in-class HTML5/CSS3/JQuery front-end code for the project;
- Developing and testing across multiple iOS platforms;
- Understanding when mobile web apps are appropriate as opposed to native applications;
- Participating in discussions with User Teams and Agile team members about technical best practices and help teams identify optimal technical solutions;
- Understanding Agile methodology and instill best practices into the process;
- Facilitating capability building within the developer community; and,
- Serving as a resource for coaching and mentoring of more junior developers.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidates must have:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related quantitative discipline;
- Five (5) to ten (10) years of Front-End Development experience preferred;
- Domain expertise;
- UWP, Unity Engine on Hololens, and ARKit expertise;
- Proficiency in front-end iOS and web development;
- Experience with Agile software development and lean start-up methodologies;
- Possess a sophisticated knowledge of web UX/UI, adhering to and extrapolating complex design systems and applies to coded pages, screens, and states;
- Basic understanding of server-side principles and the relation to front-end development and delivery;
- Extensive knowledge of performance testing and front-end optimization principles and techniques;
- Entrepreneurial, organized self-starter who is self-motivated, but also a team player with a professional presence and a passion for digital, notably around user experience and continuously improving status quo; and,
- Basic knowledge of design principles, being able to maintain central theme and style, with interest in delivering human interfaces that are a pleasure to use.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.