Back End Developers
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Back End Developers for six (6) month contract opportunities, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Developing polished modular code in a distinctive way to ensure large-scale business impact of the digital products being built and drive competitive advantage;
- Developing/implementing technical solutions ensuring efficient coordination of technical and administrative resources while ensuring coordination with other internal and/or external stakeholders;
- Bringing recommendations on critical decisions relating to code build, architecture, and platform decisions;
- Developing across the tech stacks, in different languages and environments;
- Working closely with end-users to identify issues and captures business requirements;
- Integrating user-facing elements developed by front-end developer with service side logic;
- Translating business requirements into system design specifications;
- Performing appropriate development and testing activities;
- Optimizing the application for maximum speed and scalability;
- Deploying regular releases in an Agile approach;
- Creating appropriate documentation as defined by the Agile development methodology;
- Working closely with business stakeholders and end users to develop an understanding of how the applications are used by the user teams being supported;
- Designing and implementing data storage solutions;
- Maintaining competency in the technologies related to responsibilities; and,
- Working on complex systems analysis and programming assignments with minimal supervision and expected to independently determine solutions.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidates must have:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related quantitative discipline;
- Five (5) to ten (10) years back-end development experience (with a preference of (10) years' experience);
- Domain expertise;
- Proficiency in back-end web servers with experience in data migration, transformation, and scripting;
- Knowledge in database technologies SQL, No-SQL, Datawarehouse;
- Knowledge in development environment Microsoft Visual Studio;
- Knowledge of source code control tools;
- Knowledgeable in securing confidentiality, integrity, and availability of systems;
- Experience with big data technologies, such as Microsoft Azure, Spark, Hadoop, or large data warehousing initiatives;
- Experience with systems deployed on Unix/Linux/Solaris environments;
- The ability to bring a high-energy and passionate outlook to the job and can influence those around them; and,
- Excellent communication skills, along with the ability to build a sense of trust and rapport that creates a comfortable and effective workplace.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.