Business Systems Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Systems Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a Business Systems Analyst
- Business Requirement Specification;
- Transition and Readiness Requirement Specification;
- Quality Requirement Specification;
- Working Technology Solution;
- Request for Proposals (RFP).
Skills and Qualifications of a Business Systems Analyst
- Minimum ten (10) years’ experience in Information Technology environment preparing and delivering recommended IT approaches in a large, highly complex, multi-stakeholder environment;
- Experience in Organizational Change Management process (ADKAR);
- Experience undertaking interviews and facilitating workshops with multiple stakeholders;
- Experience analyzing processes and capabilities within a complex, multi-stakeholder environment;
- Experience documenting business requirements and business processes;
- Experience defining a target state, including identifying gaps or constraints to achieve the target state;
- Excellent facilitation, oral and written communication, and interpersonal and listening skills;
- Experience and ability to work on multiple projects concurrently.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.