Intermediate IT Project Control Coordinator
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an Intermediate IT Project Control Coordinator and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 5-month contract located in downtown, Toronto to start immediately.
As the Intermediate IT Project Control Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- The candidate will be primarily be working with a Senior PM on all duties and tasks required with a fair amount of interaction with the LOB;
- This candidate will be responsible for meeting scheduling and taking minutes and at times running meetings;
- Participate in meetings with clients and task members to determine the progress of work and identify additional follow up needs;
- Expected to Track progress and make decisions regarding response plans;
- This is an extremely Fast paced environment and the business is truly looking for someone who can hit e ground running.
What we’re looking for:
- Two (2) years of experience in the Technology world and has a basic understanding of technological tools and jargon;
- In addition to all basic PCO duties- This CWR will be responsible for Running financials and budgets; The Senior PM that the CWR will be working with is CPA AND PMP certified and will be expecting a certain degree of knowledge of understanding and the w
- Proficient knowledge and experience with basic PCO tools such as Visio, MS Project
- Familiarity working in an agility environment and its methodology.
- Two (20 to five (5) years of related experience;
- Possess basic to intermediate level of Project Management skills;
- Relationship management;
- Ability to multi-task and have excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple concurrent activities and to work successfully under pressure;
- Interpersonal skills; and,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.