Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Payment Solution Architect
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Payment Solution Architect for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Playing a leading role in the delivery of payment architectural solution driving strategic transformational change;
- Acting as a key contributor to the design and implementation of holistic payment solutions across the organization that focuses on the integration of processes into an overall environment;
- The overall design, implementation, and integrity of application solutions within transactional and analytical landscape; and,
- Ensuring that the new solutions delivered to business units are engineered in accordance with defined business requirements, Enterprise Architectural policies/standards, and payment Best Practices.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience in the IT Industry;
- A minimum of three (3) years’ financial industry and/or banking work experience in an Solution Architect role which should include several full project life cycle engagements including: defining requirements, architectural solutioning, prototyping, software and module design, implementation/configuration, testing, and documentation;
- Experience in banking solution architecture, design, application development, and systems integration;
- Experience designing and implementing complex, multi-tier, end-to-end solutions as they target complex transactional and/or analytical banking processes;
- Experience in more than one Banking applications: Core banking, Payment Engine, CRM, Banking Channels etc.;
- Demonstrated knowledge in major business and system processes across Payment areas (i.e. AFT, Bill Payment, Global payment, E-transfer, etc.);
- Previous experience with banking technology areas such as Teller systems, ABM/POS, Telephone or Internet Banking, SWIFT, Treasury Systems, etc. would be beneficial;
- Experience implementing banking solutions tying into multiple platforms and channels based on integration patterns such as API, ESB, Batch File interface, etc.;
- The ability to interpret and refine business requirements using a variety of techniques and methodologies (i.e. interviews, workshops, prototyping, etc.);
- The ability to develop high level solutioning and design documents addressing the business, infrastructure, security, support, and operational requirements;
- Demonstrable problem solving, synthesis, and sound decisions making skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including expert presentation skills with the ability to deliver solutioning issues to both banking business and technical stakeholders in a clear, concise, and understandable manner; and,
- Strong and proven leadership skills with the ability to lead assignments, teams, and mentor others.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.