Business Analyst (Security)
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst (Security). This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing business analysis to assist the college in documenting the requirements of current state operational functions including load balancing and firewall, that will facilitate future security work;
- Documenting the current job requirements of the senior network analyst;
- Communicating requirements clearly to the senior IT leadership team, stakeholders, facilitator, vendors and partners;
- Leading workshops and one on one sessions with both business and technical staff, to elicit and document business requirements;
- Developing business and data process flows and developing strategies to address requirements;
- Using in-depth knowledge of the business to anticipate future unstated requirements;
- Assisting the business with documentation changes and developing a plan for incorporating the new and revised workflow into operations;
- Preparing IT business cases, impact analysis specifications, cost and benefit analysis and gap analysis;
- Anticipating requirements, uncovering areas of improvement, developing solutions, documenting and communicating the results; and,
- Acting as key facilitator within the organization, translating system and business functions, explaining technical concepts to non-technical users and acting as a bridge between the operational areas and the technical teams.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Four (4) year degree, or equivalent, in a computer related area and continued education in current information technology, business analysis, project management, or information management science;
- Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA) or Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) or equivalent experience;
- Five (5) plus years’ experience working with an IT networking user community and understanding business processes;
- Experience and skills in business process re-engineering, Lean Six Sigma, budgeting, process mapping and fit-gap analysis;
- Effective interpersonal skills;
- Ability to deal with competing demands and priorities;
- Project management experience;
- Facilitation and presentation skills; and,
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.