Junior Financial/Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Junior Financial/Business Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in downtown, Toronto to start immediately.
As the Junior Financial/Business Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Conduct Monthly portfolio reviews and follow up on variances;
- Assist with project forecasting and review;
- Actively work with Finance to review and charge fixed-price contracts in the internal cost tracking system;
- Act as the subject matter expert for Clarity (an internal cost tracking system);
- Investigate, reconcile and correct cost discrepancies;
- Investigate and Reconcile invoicing issues; and,
- Assist team members as needed.
What we’re looking for:
- Undergraduate degree in commerce, business, finance or a related field;
- Pursuing CPA is an asset, but not mandatory;
- Two (2) to four (4) years of work experience in a similar capacity (financial analysis);
- On the job analytical experience with financial reporting;
- Intermediate to advance expertise with Excel (and Microsoft Office Suite of products) particularly - pivots, VLooks-ups (the contractor will be working with hundreds of lines of data);
- Prior understanding and reconciliation (accruals and other related accounting terminology);
- Some experience with social media content and SharePoint;
- Previous experience in a bank is an asset;
- Previous experience working with a PM;
- Experience with clarity is going to be an asset;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent people skills;
- Self-motivated and ability to multitask and manage time effectively; and,
- Ability to take initiative.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.