Senior Database Analyst/DBA
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Senior Database Analyst/DBA and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 2-month contract located in downtown, Toronto to start in April.
Our client is currently moving from their current Sage Accpac to SAP B1. They are looking for a consultant to assist them with data conversion and data migration initiatives.
As the Senior Database Analyst/DBA, you will be responsible for:
- Assist the client is extracting data from Sage Accpac;
- Assist client in data cleansing activities;
- Assist client with the source to target mapping;
- Populate SAP B1 Data Transfer Workbench (“DTW”) templates with client data;
- Upload DTWs into SAP B1 environment;
- DTW upload error resolution; and,
- Assist client with data validation in SAP B1.
What we’re looking for:
- University degree is required and at least 3 years of data migration experience, preferably with SAP B1.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.