Data Services Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Data Services Manager for a permanent job opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Delivering a cost effective infrastructure delivering data warehousing services to the corporation, which includes ETL, data storage, and reporting;
- Ensuring uptime of Informatica ETL, Data Warehouses, and on time delivery of critical reports;
- Identifying and seizing opportunities to better handle the big data requirements of the client;
- Working with other IS teams to deliver a stable and highly available reporting platform;
- Finding ways to leverage existing enterprise data and information in the client’s products and services;
- Teaching/educating/coaching/mentoring stakeholders to reinforce a mentality of continuous process improvement;
- Identification of, and compliance with, all GRC (Governance, Risk, Compliance) aspects of BI and data management; and,
- All ad-hoc and custom legacy reports sent to all executives, analysts, directors, or supervisors.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Degree or equivalent in Management Information Systems, Engineering, or Computer Science;
- Five (5) to ten (10) years’ experience in IS;
- The ability to establish and maintain a high level of trust and confidence with all stakeholders, both business, IS leaders, management, and staff;
- Strong understanding of data science, statistical analysis, and associated information management approaches;
- Strong understanding and experience with IS operational processes as they apply to data warehousing and mission-critical reporting services;
- Strong understanding of ITIL process;
- The ability to translate business goals and metrics into business process outcomes;
- The ability to lead and manage high-performing teams;
- The ability to communicate with people at different levels, with diverse needs and agendas with related capabilities including facilitation and teaming skills;
- The ability to analyze and balance the needs of project delivery with the needs of the overall enterprise; both in the short and long term;
- The ability to quickly develop a sound understanding of the business operating model; strategies and the rail industry;
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, valuation, and metrics development and statistical analysis skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.