Intermediate Enterprise Incident Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an Enterprise Incident Manager - Intermediate level and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 3-month contract located in downtown, Toronto to start immediately.
This resource will be working with other incident managers, technology teams such as change and problem management, co-op students, 3rd-party vendors, and other groups as needed.
As the Enterprise Incident Manager - Intermediate level, you will be responsible for:
- Incident Assessments – Interpreting events to assess their impact of Severity incidents. Working with internal and vendor support to ensure that Severity Notifications are delivered to the organization in accordance with the Enterprise Incident Management Process. Facilitation of calls in response to restoring service as per process with other technology partners who also have accountability to participate in incidents.
- Leadership & Accountability – Function as the incident “Owner” for Major Incidents and has overall responsibility for the incident through its lifecycle. Accountable to ensure that all IT teams follow the incident management process for every incident. Manage, monitor and track all Potential and Actual Major incidents through the Technology Operations Enterprise Incident Management process. Accountable that incidents flow efficiently through the Incident process ensuring the incidents are resolved in a timely and consistent manner.
- Communication & Collaboration – Ability to coordinate a large group of technical resources during Major Incidents and retain control of conference calls. Ability to understand customer needs and expectations to provide excellent service. Knowledge of approaches, tools, and techniques for working with individuals and groups in a constructive and collaborative manner. You have the ability to interact with and influence people/groups of widely varying disciplines and backgrounds.
What we’re looking for:
- Successful candidates must exhibit values of trust, teamwork, and accountability;
- Must have Bachelors or equivalent degree in Computer Science or related field;
- Must have at least 5+ years’ experience as a Service Desk Specialist;
- Must have experience with first and second level support;
- Must have knowledge of ITIL foundation;
- Must have the ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently;
- Must have excellent communication skills, listening, written and verbal with the ability to produce business and technology communications that demonstrate command of language, clarity of thought and order of presentation;
- Must have knowledge in Microsoft application software (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.);
- Must be service oriented, adaptable and resilient;
- Five plus (5+) years of experience in an incident response or service desk position;
- Knowledge of ITIL foundation;
- Experience running Incidents in a large, complex enterprise environment;
- Knowledge of/experience with ServiceNow Incident Module would be an asset;
- Familiarity with SharePoint and Skype for Business;
- Relationship Management--Ability to establish and build healthy working relations and partnerships with vendors and peers;
- Interpersonal Relationships--Knowledge of approaches, tools, and techniques for working with individuals and groups in a constructive and collaborative manner; and,
- Experience with IT process related industry best practice frameworks and Standards.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.