Domain Solution Architect
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Domain Solution Architect for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working with the Domain Program Managers to establish Business Capability and Technology Roadmaps in alignment with business strategy;
- Collaborating with the Program/Project Managers and Operational Leads to develop program/project plans and work packages;
- Creating solution architecture, technical design, system deployment, and support documentation covering all Architecture, Design and Operational aspects (i.e. Integration, BI and Analytics, Security and Regulatory Compliance, Infrastructure and Platform, Support and Maintenance etc.);
- Collaborating across application, security, infrastructure, and other operational support teams to resolve technical design and implementation issues;
- Providing technical leadership including implementation oversight in IT projects; and,
- Ensuring that solutions conform to Enterprise Architecture Principles, Standards, Reference Models / Patterns and Guidelines.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology (IT), Software Engineering, or an equivalent combination of appropriate education and experience;
- An Architecture Framework certification (i.e. TOGAF) would be an asset;
- Knowledge and experience in concepts, technologies and platforms of Application and Data Integration, Business Intelligence and Analytics, Big Data, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Cloud Computing, Security and Compliance etc.;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build key relationships with stakeholders, in a matrix environment; and,
- Strong conflict resolution, negotiation, and decision-making abilities.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.