Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Senior Tester and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in downtown, Toronto to start immediately.
This role will be part of the Mobile QA team supporting either iOS or Android based on need. Working in an Agile environment, this team is composed of 5 QA Testers and 1 QA Lead and supports Mobile development and testing
The main function of a Senior Tester is to be responsible for testing rewrites, additions and changes to various company mobile applications. This position is critical to DCCT as it supports the gatekeeper function for applications going into production
What we’re looking for:
- Associate's degree in technology or related discipline or equivalent training required;
- Verbal and written communication, problem-solving, customer service and interpersonal skills;
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time;
- Two plus (2+) years previous QA Testing experience;
- Experience in an Agile environment;
- Experience with JIRA;
- Previous Mobile Testing experience;
- Previous Financial Experience (Highly Preferred);
- HP ALM experience;
- Test automation experience;
- Analytics testing experience specifically with Charles Proxy; and,
- Fully bilingual – the ability to read, write, and listen to French.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.