Front End Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Front End Developer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Mississauga, ON to start in April.
As the Front End Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Analyzing and interpreting new change request requirements to develop and implement high-quality enhancements in MVC ASP.NET;
- Maintaining existing applications by resolving defects that are identified to you by the incident manager;
- Investigating the root cause of incidents to optimize response time;
- Working with various teams involved in Site Operations and Site Production;
- Executing and/or participating in unit, system, and integration tests;
- Participating in process improvement initiatives; and,
- Supporting Content Management System (CMS) and associated tools.
What we’re looking for:
- Computer science degree or equivalent;
- 5+ years of design and development experience creating Web-based applications using ASP/.NET;
- Strong Debugging skills - The candidate should be able to find and identify bugs and problems in the application. This will require navigating and search through many systems making up the application over several technologies. These include debugging with Visual Studio 2012/2013;
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills;
- Ability to generate creative high-quality solutions to meet committed deadlines;
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously and work effectively as a member of a team;
- The candidate will be required to keep up and send status reports on a regular basis, to keep the rest of the team informed;
- The candidate will also be required to write a technical document and submit bug tickets;
- Object-oriented application design & development framework;
- .NET framework (C#, ASP.NET 4, CSHTML (Razor) MVC3, TFS, Visual Studio 2010) - Microsoft certified a plus.;
- HTML, CSS, DHTML, XML;
- Experience with Content Management System (CMS); and,
- Web services experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.