IT Project Manager - Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an IT Project Manager - Specialist and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 7-month contract located in North York, ON to start immediately.
As the IT Project Manager - Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- This PM will be heavily involved in the Pilot Project which will be piloted to select employees before it goes live;
- The CWR will be in charge of planning the project during its testing phase;
- The CWR will Partner closely with other members of functional project teams to define business requirements for the Pilot and Live Project;
- Run Weekly business status meetings around the project;
- Provide slides, findings, progress to Assignment manager for Bi-Weekly management meetings;
- Additional duties that the PM will assist with;
- Updating Card Holder Agreement;
- Training and Marketing Work Packages around Smart Credit
- Important: Each work packages mentioned above have financials and budgets required to be managed and approved; and,
- The CWR is expected to Successfully plan, execute, control aspects of this project against defined scope and budget.
What we’re looking for:
- This is a Hybrid Business and IT PM - PMP/ Scrum Certified;
- Seven plus (7+) years in Project Manager (Senior);
- The expectation is that the CWR has experience delivering technology and business application solutions at some point in a large-scale, multi-platform systems environment;
- Apply the understanding and rigor of an IT PM when driving meetings and results;
- Previously Managed medium to large scale projects working collaboratively with business stakeholders, vendors, and technical resources;
- Must be able to hit the ground running. This is an extremely fast paced environment and training may be to a minimal therefore the manager requires the candidate to possess the following;
- Prev. financial banking experience is a must;
- Previous experience with Credit Cards or prior experience within the financial industry in a PM capacity;
- Previous experience with Loyalty/ Rewards programs;
- Familiarity with Agile and Waterfall methodology; and,
- Excellent communication skills for verbal and written as you will be communication with top-level executives and other departments and stakeholders as needed.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.