Site Production Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for two (2) Site Production Specialists and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
As the Site Production Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Reporting to the Senior Manager, Site Production and Creative Services, the successful candidate will perform a multitude of site production-related tasks.
Job duties include:
- Execute basic content changes to the web site including modifying text, adding links, updating images and banners, developing new pages, maintaining product and services listed in an online catalog
- Perform quality assurance testing on web pages, ensuring information is accurate and that the customer’s task can be completed as required.
- Work with clients to implement content changes and, where necessary, suggest best practices
- Assist with photo and graphics management, including archiving.
- Do rudimentary Web graphic modifications such as re-sizing images.
What we’re looking for:
- The holder of a University degree or College diploma.
- A demonstrated aptitude for creating and/or updating online sites.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills in dealing with cross-functional groups
- Can work effectively with minimal supervision in a fast changing environment.
- Strong team player and very results oriented.
- Ability to execute business requests under tight deadlines
- Positive attitude in performing day to day tasks as requested by clients
- A self-starter with the ability to multi-task and to handle competing priorities
- Technical skills (computer science, .NET, J2EE-related technologies) an asset.
- Strong knowledge of HTML and basic coding practices
- Knowledge of content management systems such as Teamsite or SharePoint
- General knowledge of graphics software such as Photoshop
- Knowledge of typical of web editing software (e.g. Dreamweaver)
- Familiarity with mobile design and general usability standards
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.