Intermediate Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Business Analyst - Intermediate level and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 7-month contract located in downtown, Toronto to start immediately.
The Client Data Management & Governance (CDMG) group is responsible for driving the overall Capital Markets (CM) client data strategy, supporting daily client lifecycle operations, and managing the data governance framework. Contributes to Bank financial performance by ensuring the business has access to accurate and complete information to make trading decisions and to manage collateral effectively. Fast-paced and dynamic – work to deadlines.
As the Business Analyst - Intermediate level, you will be responsible for:
- Support the data analysis and governance functions processes that ensure client reference and legal agreement data is fit for purpose and meets business, usability, and data quality requirements and standards;
- Manage multiple tasks and work streams concurrently;
- Provide subject matter and technical expertise in data profiling and analysis that supports the CDMG team project initiatives;
- Manage data quality exception reports and remediation efforts for client reference data;
- Support the capture, measure, and reporting of metrics on the dimensions of data quality that support defined business objectives;
- Support the daily operational processes and lifecycle management of client reference data for Capital Markets;
- Responsible for integrity, quality, and completeness of client reference and legal agreement data;
- Investigate non-compliance to data standards and systemic issues; and,
- Escalate data quality issues to the senior team.
What we’re looking for:
- Completion of an applicable University degree and/or relevant professional designation is required;
- Demonstrated experience in analyzing and manipulating data sets;
- Basic SQL skills required;
- Experience with MS Access database;
- Experience with data management practices (data profiling, matching, cleansing, mastering, and exception management);
- Intermediate Excel skills (pivot, VLOOKUP, functions, conditional formatting, tables, charting);
- Experience with data analysis and reference data reconciliation/remediation;
- Experience with Fenergo, or similar, client lifecycle management application;
- Familiarity with Capital Markets data domain and products;
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal;
- Ability to maintain strong attention to detail while meeting deadlines;
- Strong team player who works collaboratively, demonstrates initiative, is proactive, and client-focused; and,
- Familiarity with data management tools/technologies such as Toad, Datameer, DbVisualizer, Excel Fuzzy; and, Lookup, relational databases, or others would be an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.