Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Data Modeler and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 5-month contract located in downtown, Toronto to start in April.
This successful candidate will work with the internal data infrastructure team to consolidate different data sources on a single platform/table in the SQL Server environment and convert it into an analytical cube.
This is NOT a developer role – the successful candidate will work with the insights & reporting team to gather the business requirements – and translate them into technical requirements (i.e. the optimal structure of tables/cubes, the most efficient data
As the Data Modeler, you will be responsible for:
- Assist in developing database models and supporting documentation in order to meet business requirements;
- Define data requirements and business rules, perform logical and physical data modeling, implement and test database design; and,
- Coordinate data models, dictionaries and other documentation across multiple applications.
What we’re looking for:
- Communication is the most important skill, both verbally and written;
- Experience in developing logical/physical models for operational systems, data warehouses, and data marts;
- Experience in database development, database administration and impact analysis of data structure changes;
- Expert knowledge of data management technologies such as Database Integration (ETL) and Business Intelligence (Analytical CUBE); and,
- Expertise in SQL, MS Office Tools.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.