Developer - UCS
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Developer – UCS and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below:
Job Title: Developer - UCS
Contract length: 6 month contract
Location: Downtown, Toronto
- To allow for the build of new Automation for voice provisioning
- Automated standardization of existing configurations on multiple CUCM and CUC.
As the Developer - UCS, you will be responsible for:
- Automate provisioning of end-user services and features (Webex Teams);
- Collaborate with stakeholders; perform requirements analysis, software design, estimation, development, and project tracking;
- Providing L3 support for production issues;
- Complete systems Audit of all Cisco Unified Call Manager (CUCM) and Cisco Unity Connection (CUC);
- Create API endpoints for automated reporting and data analytics;
- Creation of new end-user services standards documentation and implementation of these standards;
- Actively involved in pursuing/deploying new technologies, tools, and capabilities from both an automation as well as Operations & Infrastructure perspective;
- Recommend improvements to current procedures & assist in implementation; and,
- Adheres to best practices and guidelines of the Enterprise change management system.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience with modern Web UI frameworks;
- RESTful API Development;
- Ability to adapt quickly as requirements and scope change;
- Experience with client interactions, engagement and relationship management;
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal;
- Knowledge of any or all of the following applications would be an asset;
- Experience with Continuous Integration, DevOps, GIT.
- Webex Teams
- Experienced and trained in Cisco Unified Call Manager (CUCM) and Cisco Unity Connection (CUC); and,
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.