DevOps Environment Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a DevOps Environment Specialist. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working in a fast paced and dynamic environment to maintain, improve, and expand a complex software development and testing environment and assist with release management activities;
- Conducting the initial triage of operational problems then working with development, DevOps, and other support teams to ensure issues impacting developer productivity are investigated and resolved promptly; and,
- Planning and implementing long-term improvements and assisting the technical release manager in defining and carrying out release planning activities.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Strong troubleshooting skills;
- Good communications skills;
- Ability to coordinate activities across multiple teams;
- Ability to be a self-starter and to work independently;
- Experience with lab and incident management and customer support;
- Experience working in a distributed application environment;
- Experience with Linux, Java development and Weblogic;
- Experience with configuration management systems git/SVN;
- Experience with Atlassian tools including Jira and Confluence;
- Experience with TeamCity, Datapower, SAP, Solaris and an understanding of Agile processes including Scrum and Kanban (an asset); and,
- Experience with release management in and agile environment (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.