Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking three (3) Software, Developers. This is a six (6) month contract position to start immediately in downtown Toronto.
We are presently recruiting for three (3) Senior Developer III - Java contractors in the Channels Technology Solutions team for the EasyApply program. The goal for the EasyApply program is to allow a prospect and/or customer the ability to apply for a product in any channel and experience a consistent and legendary experience. The individuals will take ownership of assignments, help drive clarity, implement the system and elevate the development & delivery process by leading by example.
- Design and implement new features based on requirements in excellent quality and adhere to development best practices and architectural principles;
- Articulate the implementation's impact on various lines of businesses in a clear and effective manner;
- Understand change requirements in the context of the business and existing solutions;
- Able to take nebulous issues and distill them to actionable tasks and deliver them to production;
- Identify gaps and can take ownership of problems all the way through to resolution;
- Design changes to build/extend/revamp the architecture where appropriate;
- Code, test and release the changes with an eye towards support and maintenance;
- Work with business users and/or QA to verify the changes;
- Monitor and mitigate non-functional related issues; and,
- An individual ‘doer’ as well as an enabler for the wider team.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Experience in Java – 6 years;
- Experience in Restful API's/ JSON / XML – 5 years;
- Able to write and execute test cases – 3 years;
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written;
- Experience in Application servers (WAS, JBoss) – 5 years;
- Experience in Spring framework – 5 years;
- Experience in PL /SQL – 3 years;
- Experience in Agile methodology; and,
- Experience in MQ and Linux would be an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.