Business Intelligence Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Intelligence Specialist. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Hands-on designing and developing reports and analytics applications customized to specific business requirements, including data preparation, data modeling and visualization techniques;
- Conducting dashboards and drill-down visualizations based on real-time and historical data, presented in web and mobile applications; and,
- Conducting troubleshooting and issue resolution during the testing and implementation, as well as providing technical assistance to end-users after go-live assessment, prototyping and adoption of new functionality available on newer versions of the reporting and analytics tools.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Knowledge and experience with Microstrategy, Version 10.4 and above, Kafka, RDBMS, NoSQL databases and REST API’s;
- Working knowledge of programming languages, preferably Python; and,
- Knowledge and experience with other BI tools such as Tableau, QlikSense and Power BI.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.