Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Specialty Developer. This is a six (6) month contract position to start in May in downtown Toronto.
This team is seeking a Specialty Developer that is proficient in JPBM and building workflow rules for JBoss programming server.
The main function of this Specialty Developer is to design, develop, and implement applications using in-demand languages and technologies to support business requirements. You will work with a fast-paced agile development team responsible for building c
- Transform business requirements and research into winning delivery solutions.;
- Aim for defect-free programming, create and maintain quality code, provide support during testing cycles and post-production deployment, engage in peer code reviews.;
- Rigorously build and test applications;
- Contribute to project plans, estimations and status updates;
- Identify issues, develop and maintain processes that address and resolve them.
- Configure and develop custom components with technology partners (analysts, developers, designers etc.) to meet requirements and goals;
- Make sure applications are free of common coding vulnerabilities (and follow standard security practices);
- Proactively put forward ideas that speak to project objectives (e.g. development, testing solutions, and tools);
- Complete unit and integration testing (per standards and design specs);
- Take part in scope assessment, risk and cost analysis;
- Respect client's technology delivery practices and standards, project management disciplines.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field with eight plus (8+) years of experience;
- Expertise in Java programming with Spring Framework – 5+ years;
- Experience developing within JBoss Programming Servers – 3+ years;
- JBPM programming experience – 3+ years;
- Experience building workflow rules and business processes in JBPM – 3+ years;
- Experience in Test Driven Methodologies (unit testing) – 5+ years;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required;
- REST API integration experience will be a plus; and,
- Knowledge of Agile methodology would be an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.